Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: tuc's results so far (1 year behind - comparison!!)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:10 pm 
Gorilla

When meeting in person, you wouldn't belive that he's so huge. :lol:
Or I don't know, at least not when he's wearing clothes. Only that his arms look massive. I wouldn't even dream about arm wrestling with him. :D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:38 pm 
Elephant

L&G, I already saw the vid you sent and it's the best vid ever! :lachmal: I love getting greetings via Youtube (well that was my first time)! But hey, let's face it: you lift a lot more than me = you have more muscle. I might catch you some year but it'll take time. I might have more weight but I have a lot more fat.

EvilJukka, thanks! It's so great that I can inspire you, you've already made really good progress! If you want your back to look like that, do loads of bent-over rows with heavy weights and train lat spread pose. My back doesn't look like that at all if I'm not flexing!

HCPG, the only time you have seen me is the Vegan Fitness Week camp and JP was there. If you saw me next to normal sized guys I'd look really huge! 8) :lachmal: :mrgreen: :zunge: ...no really, I'm not that big yet.

December update with VBB&F clothing!

xjohanx was asking how my bulking belly is doing. It's almost gone and 4/6 of my abs are clearly visible. I've still managed to gain a bit more weight, I'm not even full right now and I'm pretty accurately @ 180 lbs.

I run a vegan food webstore and retail store chain in Finland. Please check http://www.vegetukku.fi for more information (sry, only in Finnish)!

Post subject: Re: tuc's results so far (December update: VBB&F clothing!)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:13 pm 
Elephant

Wow, solid work bro!!!
The runkmuskel is lagging behind though, might need some work :D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:21 pm 
Manatee

Excellent! Looking great Tuc!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:49 pm 
Elephant

looking good.

you need to bring out your neck, it's a bit small compared to your shoulders and arms. and you defenitely need to cut your hair!

The Squat:

“It's a great excuse to wear a big ass belt that makes you look less fat.”

- Dave Tate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:26 am 
Finch

Impressive results Tuc...great arm development and definition. I know your pain with the abs...i wish a 6 pack came hand in hand with just being a vegan ;)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:05 am 
Rabbit

There's no way you should cut your hair. No way. :D

And tuc, those are exactly the things i've been doing lately, and i hope i'll get bigger and better soon. Not much time until spring, and then i just have to get my pack out.. :twisted:

But you keep posting here, because you're being watched and people expect great things from you. :boxer:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:07 pm 
Finch

Wow, that's impressive progress! I'd hate to hear your opinion on my arms. If they were even like yours in the first pic I'd be happy! Twelve year old boys have thicker wrists than me and I'm 6'2".

Guess you can't really give advice if you don't follow a routine or diet. Do you take nutritional supplements?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:21 pm 
Gorilla

tuc wrote:
HCPG, the only time you have seen me is the Vegan Fitness Week camp and JP was there. If you saw me next to normal sized guys I'd look really huge! 8) :lachmal: :mrgreen: :zunge: ...no really, I'm not that big yet

You liar! We met at Vegfest too, but I guess you have already forgotten that. :x I guess I have to come to Turku and make you remember. :twisted:

Other than that, you're pictures are looking great! Although your hairstyle doesn't fit you as well.. :P

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:29 am 
Finch

great job man. the difference between you first pic and your last pic is astonishing. keep it up. XD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:03 pm 
Rabbit

Looking through your log here and I have to say your progress is inspiring. Great work man.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:19 am 
Manatee

xphilx wrote:
looking good.

you need to bring out your neck, it's a bit small compared to your shoulders and arms. and you defenitely need to cut your hair!

Tuc, you definitely need to ignore that kind of comments. KEEP THAT HAIR !

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:03 pm 
Elephant

My arms get much bigger when I do dips. Just go do dips and kill it!!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:40 am 
Site Admin

Nice! Looking great in the shirts too :) I think you won another one in our raffle. Did you ever watch the video? I'd have to re-watch it in Gen. Discussion to be sure but I think you have another one coming to you!

Looking good man. All the best!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:32 am 
Elephant

So many comments again! Thank you all!!

offense74, don't worry. I just got Iron Woody's Vise Gripper today -> I can now train my runkmuskel effectively so that I will look like a true wanker in the future! :lachmal:

hilary, thanks again! Making progress still... just wait for more. I've already gained a bit more weight.

xphilx, yeah I think my neck needs some more work. I should start doing bridges without hands and stuff. We'll see if it helps. The hair is going to change in 2-3 weeks, don't worry.

jaleel, thanks mate! Visually my arms are my best part, but I think my bottom and lower back are physically strongest since deadlift is so much easier than other moves for me.

fenrir, thanks! I don't actually worry that much about the abs. I'll pump up to ~200 lbs and then lose some fat. I think if you are really tight on bulk period you're not eating enough.

EvilJukka, my hair is going to be almost as long in the future too, just less lame. ;) Your posts and own progress here are great, keep going dude!

halfajack, thanks dude! Don't worry about wrists. Their thickness is mostly genetical but it only means that if you train your arms they will look even bigger when compared to your wrists. You'll get big arms in no time if you stick to training. Right now I take soy protein, maltodextrin, creatine, zink, magnesium, Veg1 multivitamin and vegan EPA+DHA. You can check my training log to see what I'm doing. Just kill your arms so that they're sore for 2 days, then do the same thing again.

HCPG, I believe you missed the part in which I was in tight shirt in VegFest and you only saw me in outdoor clothing. But please, come here and make me remember. Thanks for the comment, and I actually agree with you with the hairstyle.

Josh(y), thanks! I bet the difference after a year compared to now will be similar. ;)

BallZach, thanks! Hope your progress will be as good and will bring inspiration to many ppl here!

nobbi, most of the hair is staying but it's going to look better!

RAINRA, I agree, dips are great! I hope next summer I can do 10 reps with bw + 20kg. And some day reps with bw + 50kg (110lbs)!

robert, WOWOWOWOOWOHOO! I missed the raffle because I didn't have internet connection available during christmas. Thanks!!!

I run a vegan food webstore and retail store chain in Finland. Please check http://www.vegetukku.fi for more information (sry, only in Finnish)!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next