If you find spam...

SyrLinus

Please don't reply to it. There is a report button (the exclamation point on the bottom right) that you can use to highlight spam posts to the admins. Every morning, afternoon and evening I go looking for these to deal with spammers. It's hard to find posts that you respond to because I won't be able to go through every thread. So to help me, please use this feature. Makes it easier for me to keep the forums clean.

Thanks.

-- Forum Janitor and Spaminator

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

I'm bumping this again. Please don't feed the trolls/spammers. They are usually easy to pick out: they have huge ads in their posts, they have links to sites to try products, they are NOT vegan in their discussion (advocating chicken or lean beef for diets), the language they use is often stunted and awkward, and if you pasted their exact words into Google it'd match about 100 other sites with the exact same words.

If you do find posts you think might be spam hit the red exclamation mark and let me know. I ban these idiots by IP and username in hopes at keeping them at bay or to a dull roar. But sometimes I miss it because someone legit has responded to them and I don't catch it.

• 1 month later...