Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Post Count Titles
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:15 am 
Offline
Manatee
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:59 am
Posts: 405
Location: SC, Brazil
I think he put only herbivores in the list.
A nice fit would be Buffalo or Ox.

And a poll would be nice =)

_________________
my noob log =)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Count Titles
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:49 am 
Offline
Manatee
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:37 pm
Posts: 375
Location: Redondo Beach, CA
*bumping up for more input*


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Count Titles
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:13 pm 
Offline
Manatee
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:49 pm
Posts: 225
Location: St.Catharines, Ontario
I log in every day hoping to see a nice shiny title by my name but no luck!

If this was MY forum, I would make animal rights titles, and could come up with a list, but I assume thts not the goal seeing as a lot of people aren't vegan for animal rights..

_________________
-Evan


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Count Titles
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:54 pm 
Offline
Batman
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 6:15 am
Posts: 1481
Location: Isle of Wight, England
Compassion wrote:
I log in every day hoping to see a nice shiny title by my name but no luck!

If this was MY forum, I would make animal rights titles, and could come up with a list, but I assume thts not the goal seeing as a lot of people aren't vegan for animal rights..


Same here man ahha! And yeah agreed, but any titles will be cool! I do already have one though :p

_________________
klaatu21 wrote:
sensai ross, forgive me for doubting you and myself

Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
There's only one thing I'm riding at 6am, and it's not a bike!

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=29098
http://www.facebook.com/ross.d.cosgrove


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Count Titles
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:32 pm 
Offline
Manatee
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:59 am
Posts: 405
Location: SC, Brazil
Batman!

_________________
my noob log =)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Count Titles
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:23 pm 
Offline
Batman
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 6:15 am
Posts: 1481
Location: Isle of Wight, England
Haha bingo!

_________________
klaatu21 wrote:
sensai ross, forgive me for doubting you and myself

Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
There's only one thing I'm riding at 6am, and it's not a bike!

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=29098
http://www.facebook.com/ross.d.cosgrove


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Count Titles
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:21 pm 
Offline
VBB Moderator Powerlifter & Ultrarunner
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:13 am
Posts: 3837
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand.
I gave rossco and C.O. one, I just wasn't sure how to give 'general ranks' that autmatically happen when certain post counts are reached.

Sounds like SyrLinus is getting onto it though, I think it's a good idea as do most others on here. If nothing is happening in a few weeks I'll take a look and see if I can get it up and running, I'm sure it's not that hard to implement. We just need to come up with the rank names and at how many posts they kick in from, so feel free to post some suggestions. I don't want to create the rank names myself ~ this is YOUR forum and it's only right you should all have the input 8)

_________________
Feel free to find me...

WEB: http://www.jimsty.wix.com/strength-vs-size
FB: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mini-Forklift/161273440616736?ref=hl
Image http://www.youtube.com/user/kiwilifter?feature=mhee


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Count Titles
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:41 pm 
Offline
VBB Moderator Powerlifter & Ultrarunner
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:13 am
Posts: 3837
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand.
maybenot wrote:
1000+ posts = "6am Rider"
lol

Hahaha !! :lol:

_________________
Feel free to find me...

WEB: http://www.jimsty.wix.com/strength-vs-size
FB: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mini-Forklift/161273440616736?ref=hl
Image http://www.youtube.com/user/kiwilifter?feature=mhee


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Count Titles
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:26 am 
Offline
Manatee
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:37 pm
Posts: 375
Location: Redondo Beach, CA
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
I gave rossco and C.O. one, I just wasn't sure how to give 'general ranks' that autmatically happen when certain post counts are reached.

Sounds like SyrLinus is getting onto it though, I think it's a good idea as do most others on here. If nothing is happening in a few weeks I'll take a look and see if I can get it up and running, I'm sure it's not that hard to implement. We just need to come up with the rank names and at how many posts they kick in from, so feel free to post some suggestions. I don't want to create the rank names myself ~ this is YOUR forum and it's only right you should all have the input 8)


This is why I need agreement on the ranks. I'll add it in but I need some agreement on the ranks themselves.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Count Titles
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:21 pm 
Offline
VBB Moderator Powerlifter & Ultrarunner
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:13 am
Posts: 3837
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand.
Brilliant to see this up and running, adds a nice little element to the forum.

Good idea JubNZ 8)

_________________
Feel free to find me...

WEB: http://www.jimsty.wix.com/strength-vs-size
FB: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mini-Forklift/161273440616736?ref=hl
Image http://www.youtube.com/user/kiwilifter?feature=mhee


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Count Titles
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:05 pm 
Offline
Manatee
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:37 pm
Posts: 375
Location: Redondo Beach, CA
Just as an FYI to everyone. I haven't forgotten about this. We just have to resolve something in the back end first so I can implement this. Unfortunately I'll be a conference for the next week (22,000+ customers) but I'm hoping to get to this over Labour Day weekend.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  



{ ASACP_CREDITS }
{ ASACP_CREDITS }
{ ASACP_CREDITS } Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group