HR 3156 - A threat to our access to dietary supplements

CrispyQ

http://www.citizens.org/priorities/hr3156/index.cfm

snip...

In an era of spiraling health care costs, H.R. 3156 will likely increase the price of popular herbs and dietary supplements like St. John’s Wort, saw palmetto, and omega-3 fatty acids by establishing a burdensome and unnecessary set of ingredient and adverse event reporting requirements. The Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994 already provides for the establishment of Good Manufacturing Practices for the dietary supplement industry, and for the ability of the FDA to pull unsafe products. So why are we adding another expensive layer of regulation? This bill hurts consumers’ pocketbooks without making supplements any safer.

H.R. 3156 would also reduce the availability of herbs and dietary supplements. Under current law, the FDA can pull any product from the marketplace if it proves that the product “presents a significant or unreasonable risk of illness or injury”. H.R. 3156 would allow the Secretary of Health and Human Services to ban any product if he or she decides that its risks outweigh its benefits, even if there is no proof of harm. One person should not have the right to arbitrarily deny American consumers access to herbs and dietary supplements that have been used safely for thousands of years. We believe that citizens have the right and responsibility to make their own decisions about health, and H.R. 3156 denies us that right.

===

If you value the right to purchase the dietary supplements you have decided are beneficial for your health, please consider signing the online petition at the link above.

• 16 years later...
Hi! My name is Galen and I'm happy to be at veganbodybuilding.com. I was born in Malta but now I'm a student at the State University of New York.
I'm normally an assiduous student but this semester I had to travel abroad to visit my folks. I knew I wouldn’t have time to complete my biography, so I’ve found the best solution to my problem - ESSAYERUDITE.COM >>> https://essayerudite.com/write-my-essay/
I had to order my paper, because I was pressed for time to finish it myself. I prefer EssayErudite as my biography writing service because it’s respected and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (biography, 75 pages, 9 days, University)
I never thought it could be possible to order biography from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!
I would necessarily advise this [url=http://essayerudite.com]essay writing service[/url] to all my friends ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

In HR training, mastering interview questions and answers is crucial for effective talent acquisition. A well-rounded program should cover diverse scenarios, behavioral queries, and industry-specific inquiries. Developing a comprehensive understanding of interview dynamics equips HR professionals with the skills to identify top candidates and ensure organizational success. Effective HR training goes beyond theoretical knowledge, providing practical insights that enhance the recruitment process and foster a dynamic, skilled workforce.