Willpower

BrandonC

There was an article, I can't find it now, that talked about how your sense of taste gets desensitized from eating junk food. And so healthy food tastes really bland. If you eat healthy for a month or two, your taste buds get back their sensitivity and healthy food starts tasting good.

So anyway, nothing motivates me to eat pretty healthy anymore. Food that is considered healthy, just tastes pretty good to me. I still like a treat every now and then, but I really don't get any out of control cravings/need to binge on junk.

Health motivates me! AND I feel so incredible and love the results from not eating junk that to stay away was easy.

Now, it's not even a struggle; not even tempted

I don't get out-of-control cravings or want junk; I actually crave, fresh, whole foods. Never felt, looked, or been better in my life. Sleep like a log and exercise well ('cept I should be lifting )

If you stay away from junk long enough, cravings goes away.

i've had the same experience as Jay and raVen, as far as cravings going away over time.

i'll still down some cookies, though. at least they're the unprocessed ones and mostly organic and whatnot.

and, thinking about how it's just junk, doing almost no good for you, does help.