Sesamin

kylie

anybody try this stuff? I've added some to my daily supplements this last month. sesamin is an isolated lignan of sesame oil used to increase fatty acid oxidation (no not fatass oxidation!). it increases fat burning enzymes and decreases fat storing enzymes. lately i've been on a cut, so it's hard to say if my results are from the sesamin or not, but i've been making good progress. it can be spendy depending on where you get it. I was impatient and wanted it right now, today, so i went to GNC and picked up a bottle, yeah, i'll never do that agian. next time i will wait and order it proper, i'd probably end up paying half the amount even with shipping to order it online.

Wow, new stuff? Never heard of it. Keep me updated. Is it like creatine?

I used to take the liquid formula a few years ago, but they started adding animal products to it At the time, it was effective; but I wouldn't use it now.

not new just not well known. its not at all like creatine. check this http://www.tradezone.com/ITbb/viewtopic.php?p=3393&sid=0078ed18a6df673b8b62fee525d7a5cc

Japanese scientific researchers have discovered that sesamin has effects of preventing hypertension and cardiovascular hypertrophy, protecting liver, resisting oxidation, reducing cholesterol, and anti-cancer .

Peroxisomal

activity became more than 10 times higher in rats fed a 0.5% sesamin diet, compared to those

fed a sesamin-free diet. Dietary sesamin also markedly increased the hepatic activity and mRNA levels

of various fatty acid oxidation enzymes. In contrast, dietary sesamin decreased the hepatic activity

and mRNA abundance of lipogenic enzymes.

of course this info is coming from a company that is selling it and studies funded by people with a vested interest can be skewed.

also, i would never ever use liquid creatine, it is unstable in liquid form and converts readily to creatinine, a toxic byproduct. i am a firm believer in CEE - creatine ethyl ester, it comes in pill or powder form.