Purple Wraath NOT vegan?

All topics relating to health, diet, nutrition programs and any questions you might have about general health.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

GreenBodyhacks
Finch

Purple Wraath NOT vegan?

#1 Postby GreenBodyhacks » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:09 am

I've heard that Controlled Labs' Purple Wraath is supposed to be vegan - in fact, it seems to be one of the go-to EAAs for many vegans.

However, I've found no reliable sources for this claim so I checked with Controlled Labs' customer support and just got the reply "Purple Wraath is not a vegan formula".

So, two questions:

1) Does anyone know where the notion that Purple Wraath is vegan comes from? Are there any sources for this?

2) Does anyone know of any other EAAs or BCAAs confirmed vegan by the manufacturer or vendor?
Facebook: www.facebook.com/greenbodyhacks
Instagram: @greenbodyhacks
E-mail: rickard@greenbodyhacks.com

jenng
Finch

Re: Purple Wraath NOT vegan?

#2 Postby jenng » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:26 am

So I have no idea about Purple Wraath but Beachbody has vegan supplements their pre-workout drink Energize and hydration supplement Hydrate are definitely vegan. Their other supplements might also be vegan I would do some research but personally I love the Beachbody supplements they are some of the best I have used even before I went vegan. Those two are definitely vegan but do some research on the other ones, hope this helps!

https://www.beachbody.com/product/supplements/beachbody-performance-workout-supplements.do
https://www.beachbody.com/product/supplements/energize-pre-workout-formula.do

Doublade
Rabbit

Re: Purple Wraath NOT vegan?

#3 Postby Doublade » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:34 pm

Bcaa's aren't from hair, good lord. I can't believe how that myth took hold.

Return to “Health & Nutrition Programs”