I'm afraid to try creatine...

All topics relating to health, diet, nutrition programs and any questions you might have about general health.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Richard
Site Admin

Re: I'm afraid to try creatine...

#31 Postby Richard » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:23 am

I've been taking creatine for a few weeks, still have two arms and two legs, making gains. Can't say that it's having a huge impact, due to all the other factors that contribute, but certainly haven't had pain or anything negative at all

James
Rabbit

#32 Postby James » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:52 am

precision female wrote:The suffering of family and friends is incredibly minor in comparison to the reduction in animal suffering my death would have. A dozen people cry for a week or 2 versus thousands of animals not suffering in a multitude of ways becasue of my existence for the next 50 years...(and I know my brother would be stoked to get my motorcycle)...it seems like logic to me...I don't favor my life or any human life over an animal life...they're equal.

Cry for a week or 2? Only if they don't like you much!

Again your posts in this thread sound very much like they're coming from someone who's been lucky enough not to experience acute life-threatening illness or to have suffered a bereavement of someone very close. If so then you're lucky, but please take a break from feeling sorry for yourself for just one minute to consider that some others aren't so fortunate.

precision female
Rabbit

#33 Postby precision female » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:06 am

James...your assumption is wrong...others said the same thing and I already responded to it...
Failure: unacceptable.
Find me on facebook: Deborah Nasmyth

Return to “Health & Nutrition Programs”