SunWarrior--Warrior Blend. Yuk

All topics relating to health, diet, nutrition programs and any questions you might have about general health.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

SunWarrior--Warrior Blend. Yuk

#1 Postby Octopussoir » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:22 am

Its a big YUK, unless you like pea protein. Apparently when I bought this I was thinking it would be more like the brown rice protein Sunwarrior and boy was i mistaken. Taking the first sip brought me back to the time when aluck told me to get Olympian Labs pea protein from GNC cause it was cheap. Man, i couldnt even finish a complete container. Anyway, the warrior's blend has no brown rice at all. Its a mixture of pea, hemp, and cranberry protein. More of a pea like taste than anything and I personally do not like it.

Pro's: The powder is like sand so it brushes off of a table surface easily without mess(cannot say that about the original. lol), it mixes well, and it smells better than it tastes(i got the vanilla).

Con's: Tastes like straight-up pea protein. Calories are higher.

Im assuming if you like pea protein youll love this stuff. If not, then youll regret ever trying it like I did.
robert cheeke wrote:life's too short to not get SWOL!

Re: SunWarrior--Warrior Blend. Yuk

#2 Postby IcedDante » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:38 pm

I haven't tried it, but I did buy a jar of Pea Protein (God, I hate that name) and I found the flavor to be completely mild and it mixes very easily.

Re: SunWarrior--Warrior Blend. Yuk

#3 Postby Mina » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:22 pm

Haha and I was looking for a pure pea protein. This one might not be, but sounds close enough. Thanks? Sorry you didn't like it :)

Return to “Health & Nutrition Programs”