Whey causing intestinal toxemia

daaa

Could someone with enough knowledge about the subject please check the validity of these claims?

http://www.proteinbreakthrough.com/

Here are a few quotes from the article:

So, what IS the problem with whey?

Indigestibility...

Catabolic Acidity...

And Intestinal Toxemia...

Your body's PH level has a tremendous affect on growth. Most weightlifters are DEEP in an acidic nightmare that’s killing muscle growth and destroying their health. This is has been really overlooked because of the propaganda and mass advertising of whey protein by money-hungry corporations

It’s Time To Stop The Madness...

Stop Eating Useless Dead Whey Powder...

And Start Consuming Electrically Charged Protein ...

Once protein has been denatured, which means it’s been processed over temperatures of around 120 degrees – it kills the enzyme functions in the protein... It annihilates the good bacteria... And these two essential components make the amino acids “alive” or “electrically charged”. In other words, if you heat up the food IT’S DEAD. The nutrition is GONE!

What you need is a protein that’s electrically charged. “Electrically charged” means that the amino acids carry a negative charge. In your intestinal tract, the negative charge allows it to cross your intestinal barrier. If it doesn’t contain that charge, it can’t cross the barrier.

What you’re left with is dead food that cakes up inside your intestinal tract. It also severely limits the amount of nutrients that get inside your bloodstream and inside your muscles.

Whey is Dead.

Literally.

What’s The Best Protein Available Right Now?

During the course of my research, I had the good fortune of meeting Calli O’Brien. She introduced me to a totally new product, that’s quickly becoming the new protein king on the block. It’s going to allow people to exceed their previous athletic performances without causing the problems that whey protein or isolated forms of protein have.

It’s called hemp protein.