Thinking Paleo Diet? Think again. Video series

robert

I'm going to watch this. I left vegetarianism after 7 years to try to go Paleo (due to some advice from Crossfitters). I tried for three months but could not overcome the poor digestive response of eating large quantities of meat. In fact, I never was able to go Paleo because I physically could not consume enough meat to make it happen. And, from what I could tell, they did not think the symptoms were abnormal.

In fact, I was convinced that it was impossible to consume enough calories to keep up with my training on a vegetarian diet. After giving it a serious try and failing MISERABLY, there is not much that I need to say to this audience.

You can see my documentation here:

http://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=67072&highlight=sheldon+kreger

I am now back on a vegetarian diet and am very, very close to vegan. I'm taking the final steps to be 100% vegan. My body is responding very, very well. My strength gains are consistent (as are my bowel movements). I feel great and am looking forward to spending more time on the forum, where my diet is supported.

-sheldon

I am now back on a vegetarian diet and am very, very close to vegan. I'm taking the final steps to be 100% vegan. My body is responding very, very well. My strength gains are consistent (as are my bowel movements). I feel great and am looking forward to spending more time on the forum, where my diet is supported.

-sheldon

Congrats on the switch!