Am I allergic to soy??

I just realized that I may possibly be sorta allergic to soy...but only when I consume it in larger quantities...like, if I have mock meats here and there and little bit of soy milk throughout the day, I'll be fine...but when I have a lot of soy throughout the day (i.e. soy meat for breakfast, lunch and dinner) or whenever I have soy protein powder (20 grams), I start feeling weird...I totally have a hard time breathing...and my throat becomes all swollen...do you guys think I may be allergic to soy?? I really hope I'm not allergic...cause almost everything I eat has some soy in it.

I'm the same as are a few other vegans I know of. I'm fine with a little soy here and there but I generally just avoid it. I had some tofu yesterday in some vegan manicotti and was fine but I avoid soy milk/soy protein drinks, etc. It's really only when I eat a lot though that I have a problem. I get really tired and my body feels all overheated.

You probably don't need to have an allergy test. Just don't eat stuff that makes you feel bad. And too much soy seems to make a lot of people feel bad.