Delicious source of vegan omegas

All topics relating to health, diet, nutrition programs and any questions you might have about general health.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Delicious source of vegan omegas

#1 Postby SpartanDiva » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:59 pm

Have you tried GT's Synergy kombucha with chia seeds? It not only is a great source of omegas; but is a raw, organic, fermented product. While the texture is strange, it is addictive and chewy. Cherry is my favorite flavor. It's so good, that we have a difficult time keeping it stocked in my home.
Dr. D
The Spartan Diva

Re: Delicious source of vegan omegas

#2 Postby divamom » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:40 am

i am a GT junkie, plus I brew my own. In San Diego, there are to store chains that sell "Original", (i.e., before the Lindsay lohan scram bracelet hoopla that shut all kombucha down from June - Aug 2010), and its the classic "light buzz .00005 % alcohol". Have tried the chia seed...hopelessly addicted to Trilology (or my own)

Iron Clad Ben

#3 Postby Iron Clad Ben » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:17 am

I tried the chia seed one, and it is weird. Felt like I was drinking slime with fish eggs in it or something. I'd rather get my omega 3's from leafy greens. But hey, if that works for ya, rock on.

I agree with divamom, Trilogy is by far the best flavor. Pretty much everyone I know who drinks GT agrees on that.

#4 Postby LisaB » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:05 pm

Return to “Health & Nutrition Programs”