Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Deisgn dieting programs?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:23 pm 
Finch

Hey guys, I've been vegetarian for about 10 months now and I am still having a hard time eating properly, when I first started I lost a bunch of weight but I think because I was in a calorie deficit because I wasn't used to cooking vegetarian meals (lost muscle mass as well). I work out at the gym and do cardio, I try and eat as clean as I can but it doesn't seem like the fat is coming off as I would like. I want to lean up as much as possible and I know it's 80-90%diet. Is there anyone on here who designs diets for $? I will give a bit more info on what I am looking for below to help narrow it down

*Diet for my girlfriend and I (since we live togther and don't want to make all different meals
*A diet based on foods I can find around here (I live in a smaller community and sometimes it's hard finding certain vegan foods)
*A diet for lean mass, I train MMA and lift weights at the gym. My girlfriend lifts weights and does some self-defense, we both want to be energetic and strong.
* I have no problem weighing food if I have to
* We aren't OVERWEIGHT. I am 6'1, 180-185lbs, She is 5'6, 120-125lbs

Thanks in advance

Post subject: Re: Deisgn dieting programs?
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:32 pm 
VBB Moderator

I'd do it. I have experience as a volunteer doing meal plans for elderly care and also for the homeless. It would be great to be able to create meal plans for people on vegetarian diets. I would need some more defined details on the goals that the two of you have. I would need to know dietary restrictions as well, there are some many various things that people include or don't include when they use the term vegetarian. Also how what I would be compensated. We could do a trial basis or something for a start. Maybe figure out an amount per week and go one week at a time.

Let me know what you think,

-Dylan