Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:31 pm 
Elephant

So what would everyone's (vegan) food combo of choice be to win this contest (let's make it hypothetical, shall we? LOL!)

I'd have to have some Kashi cereal with soy milk, some peanuts, and fried onions. (making sure to eat quicky and while swallowing a lot of air.)

Or, a more traditional: beans with broccoli and beer.

Or, better yet, Soysage (the kind I used to eat when I was first veggie in the mid-seventies: lots of fart-inducing ingredients in that particular mix!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:56 pm 
Rabbit

Kathryn wrote:
And I thought raw vegan diets were easier to digest and assimilate?

Oh they are.... when you stick to RAW, but start mixing in some soy, and powders, and cooked... oh boyeee!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:05 pm 
Rabbit

Kathryn wrote:
So what would everyone's (vegan) food combo of choice be to win this contest (let's make it hypothetical, shall we? LOL!)

I'd have to have some Kashi cereal with soy milk, some peanuts, and fried onions. (making sure to eat quicky and while swallowing a lot of air.)

Or, a more traditional: beans with broccoli and beer.

Or, better yet, Soysage (the kind I used to eat when I was first veggie in the mid-seventies: lots of fart-inducing ingredients in that particular mix!)

My "weapon" of choice is a concoction that I've come up with, that would drive the "un" out of the undead.

A large salad consisting of leafy greens, raw cabbage (green), tomatoes, cucumber, with peanuts, LOTS of avacado, some boiled/baked potato, with the secret ingredient, spicy mexican flavored veggie ground round (it's soylicious!!)
Covered with a specially prepared salad dressing of olive oil, water, lemon juice, ginger, balsamic vinegar, and medjool dates.

Even stink will find that stinky

Bow before my ambiance!

Last edited by Raw Ambition on Wed May 17, 2006 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:08 pm 
Elephant

compassionategirl wrote:
This is exactly what baby massage therapists do for baby gas! They massage the baby's stomach in the same way you mention to break up the gas and make baby feel better. :D So you are definitely on to somethin' there. 8)

massage therapists or Mommies :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:33 pm 
Site Admin

I smell a contest on the horizon. We'll have to come up with the rules. Someone else can make the contest this time around. I'll just reward the winners! :P

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1