New meal plan: too many mock meats?

Hello!

So after a lot of thought and deliberation I worked out a new meal plan for me. My goal is to cut cut CUT! I'm currently at 81 kg (178 pounds) and 20% bodyfat. My goal is to bring down my body fat to 8%. Last november I was at 11%, then a series of injuries and illnesses and lost motivation have brought me where I am today. But now my health is back in tip top shape and I'm ready to go!

My ultimate goal is to get my sixpack showing.

I'm 6 feet (183 cm) tall.

A lot of my protein comes from mock meats made from soy and seitan. But I keep reading that those mock meats aren't that good for your health? I've read Robert's book, but he seems to rely heavily on meal replacements and protein drinks (at least in his book), which is something I'm trying to avoid.

Morning:

Muesli with rice milk

11 prot

73 carb

5 fat

214 calories

Mid-morning:

Rice with chopped soy or seitan

29 prot

74 carb

3 fat

516 calories

Lunch:

Steamed lentils with vegetables, tomato sauce, corn and a veggie burger

42 prot

69 carb

6 fat

348 calories

Afternoon:

1 orange and 1 kiwi

1 prot

17 carb

0 fat

72 calories

Dinner:

Pappardelle pasta, white cabbage, chick peas, tomato sauce and chopped soy

42 prot

120 carb

7 fat

637 calories

Daily total:

126 prot

336 carb

21 fat

1789 calories

I work out every other day and do swim training at least once (to twice) a week.

Ugh, does this look any good? I have been wracking my brain about this... I used to be a vegetarian, so I got ALL of my protein from dairy products. But I wanted to eliminate those from my diet as well. I have read SO much about the foods now, but find it difficult to implement it.