Late night snacker.

Yes. Im one of those people. I CONSTANTLY get hungry around 10 pm and always end up giving in and snacking...and it usually ends up being something that I shouldn't be eating.

Does anyone else here have this issue?

Does anyone have any suggestions or healthy, practical snack ideas for me?

Are there even ANY foods that can be eaten that late and won't foil my training?

I've been a binged and late night snacked all my life. I'm on a cutting plan that gives me six meals a day lay one is nine or 930 but I know exactly what I need to eat and nothing more nothing less. Maybe make an agreement with yourself ahead of time. My carbs taper down and my fTs are higher later in the day... And I also need to drink diet soda at night to be satisfied which is totally unhealthy I understand how hard it is. Maybe reexamine the nutrients u get during the day might help .. And drink more water

How often are you eating during the day? Are you getting hungry at night because you aren't taking in enough calories during the day or is it just a habit and not true hunger? These would be questions to consider.

If you must eat that late then try to eat only healthy options like fruits/vegetables. Beans and nuts/seeds/nut butters are healthy as well but they would be adding a lot more calories late a night right before I assume you are going to sleep, which within itself isn't necessarly bad IF YOU actually need these calories for your daily activity. The reason you hear so much negative comments about eating late is because usually for most people they are just adding extra calories they do not need right before going to sleep, then they end up gaining fat weight from it.