All topics relating to health, diet, nutrition programs and any questions you might have about general health.
Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus
- Posts: 126
- Age: 35
- Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:48 pm
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
... some may find this article appropriate The truth about alcohol, fat loss and muscle growthTL;DR: Plan on drinking? Follow this checklist and your progress won't be affected.
Have a great, fun, and safe weekend everyone!
- Limit dietary fat to 0.3 g/kg and carbs to 1.5 g/kg body weight
- Ideally, choose from dry wines and/or spirits. Drink them straight or mixed with diet soda
- Eat all the protein you want
- Get all you food in prior to drinking... once you start drinking, stop eating for the night
- Limit to one evening per week
- VBB Moderator
- Posts: 3257
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:23 pm
BOOM. I have been thinking about this a lot. NYers are big drinkers. Not that other places aren't. I feel like I have been drinking more since I've moved here. I also feel like I have been continuing to eat healthy and work out often. So this article was very interesting to me. Thanks for posting.
Return to “Health & Nutrition Programs”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests