Best pre workout supplements

All topics relating to health, diet, nutrition programs and any questions you might have about general health.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Vegemuscle
Finch

Best pre workout supplements

#1 Postby Vegemuscle » Sat May 05, 2012 10:58 pm

Hey guys Im new around here.. anyway we know as vegans it can be hard to get all the nutrients that one can get from meats, such as creatine. I use to take jacked as a supplement but it didn't have enough real nutritional value even though it did give a good pump. So I think its best to get pre workout supplements that a creatine based , and with other BCAA's so what do you guys think of something like this http://www.aminothree.com ? cheers looking forward to the feedback

MattSxvx
Gorilla

Re: Best pre workout supplements

#2 Postby MattSxvx » Mon May 07, 2012 4:44 am

The creatine in jack3d is made from pork. Use vega sport optomizer pre worlout with creatine monohydrate.

darcy
Rabbit

#3 Postby darcy » Mon May 07, 2012 9:39 am

MattSxvx wrote:Use vega sport optomizer pre worlout with creatine monohydrate.
This.

Marcina
Elephant

#4 Postby Marcina » Mon May 28, 2012 4:18 pm

I actually tried the Vega sport optimizer pre workout powder and it was the first time I ever used a pre-workout supplement. I was amazed with it! It really gave me a lot of energy and extra oomph and allowed me to work out with more intensity and for a longer period of time. I am seriously considering shelling out the money for a tub of it because I really think it's worth it. I bought a few samples just to check it out so when those are done I will go buy some.

Liquidity
Finch

#5 Postby Liquidity » Mon May 28, 2012 7:17 pm

It seems that vega sport optimizer starts working faster than many other pre-workout supplements. Approx 15 minutes after consuming it i am raring to go.

Return to “Health & Nutrition Programs”