Field Roast Mexican Chipotle Sausage Links

All topics relating to health, diet, nutrition programs and any questions you might have about general health.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

darcy
Rabbit

Field Roast Mexican Chipotle Sausage Links

#1 Postby darcy » Wed May 09, 2012 9:29 pm

I saw these at the store the other day and I thought I'd take a break from the Tofurky sausages and give them a shot...

If you can find them, buy them. Buy them all.

They're amazing! Nice a spicy, and the taste and texture is incredible. Would be really good crumbled up into pasta sauce or chilli, too.

http://www.fieldroast.com/products/retail/field-roast-sausages/

:mrgreen:

VeganEssentials
Stegosaurus

Re: Field Roast Mexican Chipotle Sausage Links

#2 Postby VeganEssentials » Thu May 10, 2012 2:22 am

Coming into summer, I end up eating these all the time. Doesn't hurt that I can just grab a package from the freezer in the warehouse any time I'd like, but somehow, I usually only crave them during the warmer seasons, I don't often find myself going after them as much during the winter months.

Field Roast products rock, no doubt about it, great food from a great company!
"A 'hardgainer' is merely someone who hasn't bothered to try enough different training methods to learn what is actually right for their own damned body." - anonymous

Barb123
Manatee

Re: Field Roast Mexican Chipotle Sausage Links

#3 Postby Barb123 » Wed May 16, 2012 4:25 pm

I hafta agree that Field Roast products in general rock! My fave is the sundried tomato. :)
If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. -St. Francis of Assisi

Return to “Health & Nutrition Programs”