The Food Movement releases Vegan Vitamin D-3 to U.S. Market

All topics relating to health, diet, nutrition programs and any questions you might have about general health.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

beforewisdom
Stegosaurus

The Food Movement releases Vegan Vitamin D-3 to U.S. Market

#1 Postby beforewisdom » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:07 am

The Food Movement releases Vegan Vitamin D-3 to U.S. Health Food Store Market
http://www.virtual-strategy.com/2012/06 ... ore-market

"The plural of anecdote is not data." (Roger Brinner)

C.O.
VBB Moderator

Re: The Food Movement releases Vegan Vitamin D-3 to U.S. Mar

#2 Postby C.O. » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:16 pm

This is really cool, thanks for sharing. My parents own a pharmacy I'm going to see if they will start carrying it there.

-Dylan

VeganEssentials
Stegosaurus

Re: The Food Movement releases Vegan Vitamin D-3 to U.S. Mar

#3 Postby VeganEssentials » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:10 pm

Good to know there's another brand coming, but we've acutally had a vegan D3 here in the US since the end of 2011. We were already bringing in Vitashine (which is now only licensing their formula in the USA and is not selling here under the Vitashine brand at this time) quite a while ago, it's good stuff and what I'm recommending to everyone that has cruddy Vitamin D levels.

I was rock-bottom on mine last summer, felt like death, depressed, no energy, and Vitashine (now the Global Health Trax D3, the first brand that licensed Vitashine for use under a new brand in the USA), has really helped me get things back in check again. Levels tested in perfectly normal range again last time I had it checked, something that none of the vegan D2 supplements could do for me!

Basically, so long as it says that a product is using Vitashine, it's all the exact same thing from brand to brand (much like how almost all the vegan DHA and EPA supplements are 100% identical except for brand names, pricing and variances in dosages), so whether you're using Vitashine's brand directly, GHT or the Food Movement one, it's the same thing under different names with no real difference between them.
"A 'hardgainer' is merely someone who hasn't bothered to try enough different training methods to learn what is actually right for their own damned body." - anonymous

Return to “Health & Nutrition Programs”