At work diet

Just curious what type of foods do you eat during the work day to feel full and to achieve a nice sculpted tone look. Been reading bad stuff about microwaving food so trying to learn raw. Fruit taste good but isn't filling. Veggies taste good but just read peppers, broccoli, onions, etc causes bloat so it will be hard to get that six pack look.

Thanks

I don't work as a lifeguard myself; so during my work day at the office with the ice-cold airconditioning blowing and wearing my business clothes with extra layers, I really don't think I can achieve or care about looking sculpted. Pretty sure I would be sent home to change if I wore something to show off my midriff. So generally, I eat what I want.

Those foods you listed and others may cause a bit of bloat, but they are very nutritious... so eat them! just maybe not the day before your gonna go out and pose or get half naked for everyone. And if you really are self-conscious my guess (based on my knowledge of digestion process) is that smaller, more frequent meals would work best to minimize any bloated appearance.

Yup I second that, eating small meals often instead of 3 large meals is definitely the way to go. I like kale chips, carrots, bars like vega, lara, and pure, spirulina chips, and bananas as snacks at work.

-Dylan