I'm looking for high protein/low carb/low calorie diets (cutting diets, if you will) with no soy (or at least not more than a sensible – scientifically advisable – intake). Can you give me a hand?
Here's a tipical day for me:
• Breakfast – Sandwich of around 100g of mixed seed bread with 250 grams of tofu
• Lunch – 80g of lentils with 100g of seitan and some varying vegetables
• Post-workout shake – 200ml of soy milk with 40g of hemp protein powder and 40g of oatmeal flakes
• Snack/Dinner (Sninner?) – 250g of fried tofu with vegetables OR salad with 250g of tofu and varying vegetables
• Supper – 300ml of soy milk with 20g or so of nutritional yeast and 150g of tofu
+ some seeds throughout the meals (at least a tablespoon of flax seeds a day)
(Also, I probably consume too much fat. I'm about to abandon soy milk and replace it with b12 vitamin and calcium supplements, I think.)
Thanks in advance!
P.S.: Forgive me if there's already a topic or more on this. I did use the search function and skimmed through some topics.
All topics relating to health, diet, nutrition programs and any questions you might have about general health.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests