Vegan Diet Questions

hellguy

I am more than a year on a vegetarian diet and am transitioning this week to a full vegan diet starting next week. That is the plan at least. I know that a plant-strong diet will never lack in protein. I also know that I stick to the old-school idea of loading up on protein for bulking purposes. My main concerns are how much of the old-school ideas are applied to a vegan diet. Mainly concerning tracking macros and total calories. Who is doing it? What are your intake levels as far as carbs and proteins? Are you tracking calories? Who is supplementing their protein? Who is not? I know this works but I am still stuck on needing to research stuff to death so I know what to expect.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

hey hellguy!! Playing catchup...need to go to bed...but will get back to you. DID just now answer another question about protein from another person. Maybe that will help?

I don't really count calories or carbs or much else really. Just using the mirror and the scale. Weight goes down...need to eat more. Muscular size still increasing so the other stuff must be in good amounts too....plateau, but still pushing hard on the workouts, maybe need to bump protein up a bit.....

Less to worry about I guess. More later.....