mostly RAW FOOD vegan Powerlifters.

C.O.

• 1 month later...
With all respect for vegan athletes everywhere and nothing against your vegan diet, but until you decide to start being a bodybuilder, STICK to SHOWING OFF your winning feats of cardiovascular exercise NOT STRENGTH. If you were a dog you'd be whippet or a greyhound (not a pitbull! or Rottweiler). No meat eating bodybuilder is going to take a vegan diet seriously by watching your videos of your toothpick frame.

I MUST ADD here. He does raise an important question. What are you mostly RAw Food vegan powerlifters EATING. If I am building muscles with raw food I need HIGH PROTEIN concentrated foods, All the shit this toothpick man and his toothpick barbie doll girlfriend are categorically deficient in. Avocados, sprouted beans, hemp protein, peas, olive oil. MY brain won't function anyother way.

So I ask you people who are vegans. Is Harley full of shit?

I haven't got a clue who you are referring to but I know you can get plenty strong off not a lot of food ~ I'm a great example. I reckon I look okay for a small guy (I compete in the 130-145 class) and my brain functions perfectly fine. I'm a competitive powerlifter with 3 raw records to my name and I'm a marathoner/ultrarunner when I'm not powerlifting

I don't really eat a hell of lot, my common foods consist of muesli, vege sushi, raw mixed nuts, 1-2 protein shakes a day, rice milk, lots of fruits, veges, legumes, beans, lentils etc etc. Sure I'm not I'm a 100% raw foods guy, but I don't doubt if I did switch to that I'd still do pretty well and my strength wouldn't be overly affected.