Ruptured my eardrum!

All topics relating to health, diet, nutrition programs and any questions you might have about general health.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

jjaj2022
Rabbit

Ruptured my eardrum!

#1 Postby jjaj2022 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:33 pm

deleted
Last edited by jjaj2022 on Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

SeaSiren
Elephant

#2 Postby SeaSiren » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:27 pm

Hope you feel better soon. :goodman:

compassionategirl
Stegosaurus

#3 Postby compassionategirl » Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:10 pm

**hugs** to you guys.

feel better soon.
People reviled today for their activism will be tomorrow's angels, and people respected today for their power will be tomorrow's demons. History will absolve us and condemn them. ~ Paul Watson

Crash
Elephant

#4 Postby Crash » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:38 pm

I hope you both get better soon. :(
Out of my mind...Back in five minutes.

No human can call themselves liberal or radical or even a conservative advocate of fair play, if they contribute in any way to the pain and suffering of other beings.

http://www.myspace.com/cjdcrash

PETACANABIS
Rabbit

#5 Postby PETACANABIS » Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:44 pm

I HOPE YOU BE OK SOON
BUT DONT WORRY THE MEDICINE YOU WILL TAKE WILL HELP :)

BYE
SOME DAY YOU WILL FALL
AND I WILL BE WAITING

Jared
Finch

#6 Postby Jared » Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:35 am

Maybe i'm not getting the whole hotub thing (I have a pool). But how do you rupture an eardrum just by having the chemicals wrong? What is a ruptured eardrum anyway? Is the drum broken?

robert
Site Admin

#7 Postby robert » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:35 pm

I just saw this! Oh man, I'm so sorry. I hope you are both feeling better, that must be really scary!

I hope you both have a speedy recovery.

All the best, stay strong!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

dorothy
Rabbit

#8 Postby dorothy » Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:08 pm

Sorry to hear about your problems. ALWAYS Always fill the hot tub run it with the shock, empty and then refill and making sure the chemicals are correct. But why are you using chemicals anyways??? There are balls that float on top of the water and skim the bad stuff out. I have had my hot tub since 1992 and whenever it hasn't been running for awhile we fill, shock and empty and refill because you can't clean the hoses that hold the water you can't get out and that water slims up and you blow your ear drums. Before we did that I ended up in the ER my eardrum hadn't burst yet it had bubbled all the way out my ear canal and when I told the doctor to just I&D (this was not my first burst ear drum, I've had 10+) it without pre-op pain meds and no antibiotics post drainage. He stepped back and put his hands up and made me feel like an AIDS patient, and walked out of the room and left the nurse to do the rest, but still we got the bill for his (lack of ) service.
Always me ...d

Return to “Health & Nutrition Programs”