Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:00 am 
Elephant

Oh, and be sure to use oil from fresh, young coconuts (which will make your ass firm and young looking) rather than ripe brown coconuts (which will make your ass hard and hairy!).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:48 am 
Rabbit

Whoops!!!! That SPLAINS alot!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:37 pm 
Elephant

Richard you omitted listing this "miracle" use for coconuts.... :lol: :P

No human can call themselves liberal or radical or even a conservative advocate of fair play, if they contribute in any way to the pain and suffering of other beings.

http://www.myspace.com/cjdcrash

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:44 pm 
Rabbit

Okay, this thread was both exciting and funny! Coconut oil on my ass! That was a good one.

Anyway, I just love young coconuts! I have averaged one per day for the last 5 years. I fell in love with them on a trip to Brazil. I read about them before going and WAS NOT excited about the taste! My only experience with coconut had been the awful dry stuff in Halloween candy as a child and I wasn't a big fan. However, I was determined to eat nothing but coconuts for a few days in Brazil due to the fact that they are one of the most remarkable foods on the planet.

When I drank the water of my first coconut. It was nothing short of perfect. My body and mind screamed BRILLIANT! It was simply something that had been missing from my body for a long time. The somewhat sweet, very light coconut meat was NOTHING like the dry Halloween candy I remembered. You see that shredded coconut comes from mature coconuts (the hairy brown ones in the supermarket).

One of my favorite coconut facts is the water is used when conventional IV solution! Yes, it is done around the world. In particular, it was used to save lives of American GI's in the South Pacific during WWII! The water is sterile and very similar to blood plasma! Basically, it is natures Gatoraide. Or better yet what Gatoraide wishes it was, lol.

Lauric acid rocks! (the anti-viral, anti-bacterial, thyroid regulating, all-star component in the coconut oil)

Peace,
Veg

http://www.myspace.com/vegetariansoul