Need some advice and diet and cutting advice

From the beginning of my veganism and exercise my biggest desire and struggle has been to lose that last bit of weight. I have never been fat and when I went vegan i did lose a bit of weight. I have made a new diet plan and if people could give me any suggestions for it and some cutting advice or any advice at all lol that would be so helpful!

I have decided to try the carb cycling thing that i had read about. Basically there will be a highish carb day, a normal carb day, and a low carb day. Monday, Thursday, and Saturday are normal. Tuesday and Friday are high, and Sunday and Wednesday are low.

I drink lots of water and green and jasmine tea throughout the day. Usually about 6 small pots of tea and 4 or 5 glassed of water. I quit soda and i don't really like juice or coffee and i rarely drink alcohol and when i do it is just a glass of wine or vodka with just about anything. Vodka is my friend :]. I am also not a big fan of sweets.

For breakfast nomatter what day it is i always eat 1/2 cup of oatmeal with 1 cup of plain sugarfree soymilk and cinnamon. No matter where i am or what im doing. (if only i could be as consistent with all my meals!!)

Also every gym day i drink a pre and post work out soy protein shake

High Day:

Breakfast: Usual

Lunch: 1/2 cup brown rice or noodles, 1/2 cup veg, 1/2 cup legumes or tofu

Snack: mini muffin (home made oatmeal and almond 45 calories)+ 7 almonds

Dinner: Healthy moderate to high calorie meal (For example tonight i am eating spaghetti with tomato sauce, tofu, mushrooms, and salad)

Snack: sweet potato

Normal Day:

Lunch: 1/2 cup brow rice, 1/2 cup veg, 1/ cup legumes or tofu

Snack: Fruit (1 apple, few pieces of watermelon etc) 1 cucumber

Dinner: Healthy moderate to low carb meal (Yesterday i made a broccoli, tofu and brown rice stir-fry)

Snack: salad or 1/4 cup almonds

Low day:

Lunch: 1 cup veg, 1 cup legumes or tofu

Snack: Salad

Dinner: Low or no carb meal (vegetable soup or chili or something)

Snack: 1/4 cup of almonds

I tried this before but it wasnt long enough to notice any real differences because i had to go on a trip and then there was thanksgiving so that was 4 days of me scrounging around to make myself a little stirfry because my family's fridge was full of saturated animal fats. Also throughout the day i like to nibble on a piece or two of dark chocolate with peanut butter but it is never very much.

My goal for exercising is 20 minutes of treadmill or elliptical at the gym before my work out plus zumba and swimming once a week and 2 yoga sessions and 2 belly dancing sessions. If i could have any advice or help that would be so appreciated. I have gained muscle and i feel like i exercise a lot and eat healthy but i just cant manage to lose that last bit of fat and if i did i think it would make a HUGE difference and i would show a lot more muscle.

Thank you.