Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: JUST HAD 2 SOY PROTIEN SHAKES AND MY FACE BROKE OUT!!!! HELP
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:03 am 
Finch

Hi guys,

I am a new poster here. I can't consider myself a vegan. I eat seafood but besides that adhere to a vegan diet.

My question, my face recently broke out with alot of whiteheads. The only thing that I have changed in my eating habits or otherwise was a health shake that I ate after I worked out and then one with breakfast.

It was basically 15 5s soy protien, flax oil, bannana, frozen berries and a little lemonade.

I used to drink them regularly but this was the first in a long time and again had one at night and then in the morning. Then brake outs the next day. Could be unrelated but I was wondering if anyone has any insight for me.

Thanks,

Glad to be a part of the boards

Matt

Post subject: Re: JUST HAD 2 SOY PROTIEN SHAKES AND MY FACE BROKE OUT!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:20 pm 
Elephant

MattMueller wrote:
Hi guys,

I am a new poster here. I can't consider myself a vegan. I eat seafood but besides that adhere to a vegan diet.

My question, my face recently broke out with alot of whiteheads. The only thing that I have changed in my eating habits or otherwise was a health shake that I ate after I worked out and then one with breakfast.

It was basically 15 5s soy protien, flax oil, bannana, frozen berries and a little lemonade.

I used to drink them regularly but this was the first in a long time and again had one at night and then in the morning. Then brake outs the next day. Could be unrelated but I was wondering if anyone has any insight for me.

Thanks,

Glad to be a part of the boards

Matt

I wanna say that its unrelated. Greasy and sugary foods tend to be the cause of breakouts.

Post subject: soy
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:50 pm 
soy alergies in adults can cause that but normally its for younger people(teenagers more often than not)...normal adult symptoms are more related to the digestive system with the throat swelling as the most common...inducing gag reflex...the runs etc...wait and see for the last one :bootyshake:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:03 pm 
Finch

Thanks guys.