Volunteers Required For College Research Project On Nutritio

All topics relating to health, diet, nutrition programs and any questions you might have about general health.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Volunteers Required For College Research Project On Nutritio

#1 Postby RustyShakleforde » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:33 pm

Hi folks,

I am HCRV currently studying an HNC in Health, fitness and exercise at Edinburgh College in Scotland with a view to progress on to a degree course on nutrition at university after the summer.

For my final graded paper I am conducting an investigation into the pre / post workout preferences of individuals training on variations of both the standard western diet and plant based diets.

I am looking for as many volunteers as possible to fill out a short questionnaire on what they feel works for them pre / post workout. Questionnaires will be anonymous and quick to complete.

As I am only studying the trends in foods which are popular between two groups I will require no personally identifiable information.

Let me know if you are interested in filling one out and I will drop you a pm when I move onto the information gathering and development stage.

Thanks for your time, all the best! :)

Note: I can obtain a letter from Edinburgh College and upload for legitimacy if required.

Re: Volunteers Required For College Research Project On Nutr

#2 Postby captfit » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:56 am

Do you still need any help with it or are you done with the assignment ?

Return to “Health & Nutrition Programs”