Is too much of a good thing bad?

tom15

Hey everyone! I'm on my third new topic... WooHoo! haha anyway, I had a question about my diet. I seem to eat pretty much the same things every day with only a little bit of variety. That said, I do eat a lot of variety in a single day. At least I feel like I do. I am going to list what I typically eat on a day to day basis. For example, today I ate:

Pre workout

apple

Post workout:

Raw Protein

Meal 1:

Oatmeal with apricots, almonds and blackstrap molasses (the variety here would be different fruits and nuts added)

Steamed Spinach (this is usually spinach, turnip greens, brussels sprouts, broccoli or okra)

Orange juice (I usually don't drink orange juice, but will probably start because of the vit.d and calcium)

Snack:

Pistachios

ugli fruit

Meal 2:

Steamed broccoli (usually don't have a steamed vegetable here but I was hungry today)

Mexican Lentil Stew with tomatoes and corn (this is usually a bean/legume meal most commonly a chili or thick soup and sometimes a grain or quinoa)

Snack:

celery

hummus

Meal 3:

Always have a salad

today was Salad made with (collard greens, red pepper, crimini mushrooms, onion, rutabaga, black walnuts)

salads usually consisted of either spinach, romaine, collards or kale and have crimini mushrooms, carrots, bell pepper, cucumber, zucchini or broccoli

Meal 4:

Tofu scrambled with spinach, onion, carrot, red bell pepper, crimini mushrooms, spinach and avocado (this is usually not tofu but instead another bean/legume meal)

celery with peanut butter

Snack:

Banana with peanut butter

granola with raisins

This gave me a total calorie count of 2290cal with 100g protein, 330g carbs and 69g fat.

This is basically what I eat every single day and my protein is usually closer to 70-80g. I am a 5 foot 9 inch tall male who weighs about 130lbs. I a trying to build muscle but do it as cleanly as possible with the least amount of fat gain. Does this seem like a decent plan? Am I eating too many vegetables? Is this too many carbs? What about fat? If I eat like this, same vegetables and beans/legumes, everyday will this be detrimental to my health? How can I incorporate more variety? Thanks a lot guys I am just really anxious about do this right and it's stressing me out!