Am I doing it right?

Hello guys;

I have been looking for growing some muscles; but I am not still sure if I am eating in the right way. I eat a lot of brown rice and beans and chickpeas, lentils, TVP and peas are quite affordable; I also add some carrots, onions, sweet potatos and vegetables to my meals. Besides breakfast and 3 main meals during the day, whenever I feel hungry I eat bananas, melons, peanuts, soy milk with oats and whole wheat bread.

I work out five times a week for the last 6 months, and recently I started to take soy protein powder (27gm of protein a day), creatine and bcaa. I gained some weight (about 1.5kg) so I think everything is going well =]

So guys, what do you think? Suggestions?

Thanks!

Yes, I am looking for strength and muscle gains. I was told during this time I also would gain some fat, because it is kind of impossible to gain only muscle mass. In fact, I have some belly fat, because I used to be really overweight in the past... So, my goal is to get big now and then in the future lose some fat.

I drink around 3-4 liters of water each day and since I started to take some creatine I dont drink alcohol at all.