Create your own daily/weekly supplement chart?

All topics relating to health, diet, nutrition programs and any questions you might have about general health.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

katz
Manatee

Create your own daily/weekly supplement chart?

#1 Postby katz » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:06 pm

Anyone have a good idea for this? I'm attempting to create one using OpenOffice but I'm not really pleased with the results. I've searched through the OpenOffice templates a bit & haven't come up with anything good.

I'm looking for a weekly chart that you can input all the vitamins/supplements/etc. that you take on a daily basis. As you take each supplement you will then put a check mark/line/etc. in that box so you can keep a record of it.

It would need to be customizable for several different family members, some of which take meds so I would want to include that in the chart as well.

If anyone has any ideas, please post - thanks! :)
Quote from VeganEssentials;

I have made it a habit to get back into the mindset that every workout is war. All-out, 100% do-it-or-die-trying war. If you want to get bigger and/or stronger, lifting won't be fun most days.

stcalico
Manatee

Re: Create your own daily/weekly supplement chart?

#2 Postby stcalico » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:48 am

Maybe you can post what you have so far and we can give suggestions? I would imagine a table would work for that.

I know they do make those pill organizers ... for people that take a lot of pills, or for the elderly that are forgetful. You can buy them at the pharmacy. ie. http://www.forgettingthepill.com/produc ... -organizer
If it's important to you, you'll find a way. If it isn't, you'll find an excuse.

katz
Manatee

Re: Create your own daily/weekly supplement chart?

#3 Postby katz » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:00 pm

I'm using a table to create the chart, this is what I've come up with. Nothing fancy, but I guess it will work unless I come across something better.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?9d6ftx3zgwvtqv6

I wanted to create something that wouldn't be too complicated to follow - people tend to lose interest in following a supplement plan if it is hard work for them, lol.
Quote from VeganEssentials;

I have made it a habit to get back into the mindset that every workout is war. All-out, 100% do-it-or-die-trying war. If you want to get bigger and/or stronger, lifting won't be fun most days.

Return to “Health & Nutrition Programs”