I'm freaking out

For a few weeks when I work out I felt a tightness on my leg, on my shin a few inches above my ankle, I thought it was from waxing and I had some left over wax on my leg. The other day I started running and noticed a lump/bump In that area. It doesn't hurt, and it's soft. It really only shows when I run or when I'm on my feet a lot. There's no pain, just tightness and tiny bit of tingling maybe? I know it's there it's just not painful. When I rest I don't see it or feel it. Is it possible this is a blood clot because I'm having anxiety over it. I just want to see if anyone else experienced lumps and stuff on their legs before I make a trip to the doctor. I read somewhere it could be a hernia or something but my mind just goes straight to blood clot. The trainer at the gym said it feels like nothing. I'm freaking out

i'm no doctor, but just from googling, from what i see, hernias, cysts, blood clots are normally painful- i would guess that it's an engorged vein or something from blood pumping harder after exercise

anyway, google has alot of very similar results you should check over https://www.google.com.au/search?q=lump+appears+after+exercise

some say it's a reaction to certain plants in your diet like sunflowers/chamomile

edit: some people on bodybuilding.com say they have similar conditions, caused by tears above the muscle, and under the skin that show up after running

and if you're worried about it after reading through, you should get it checked out, i'm not qualified.