Should I be worried about the amount of Carbs?

So I'm trying to bulk up. I'm keeping a food log and I notice that in the process of trying to add a lot of protein to hit that 1-2 grams per body weight number, it seems like I'm taking in a ton of carbs. I primarily eat whole foods and supplement with protein shakes. The carbs are coming from the legumes, oats and fruit. I don't really want to add just a ton of shakes to my daily plan. I already get about half my protein from shakes/bars and don't really want to add more (mainly for $$, also I just like the idea of whole food eating.)

Since the carbs are from whole foods, should I really worry about them or will my body take care of it?

I haven't felt myself gain much weight so I haven't been too concerned.

An example of my breakfast meal shake this morning was 865 cals 28.65 fat 108.5 carbs and 54.3 protein. 15 grams of the fat came from pumpkin seeds, which for me the the health benefits out weight the higher fat. That is also my single biggest fat intake in one meal.

exercise background.

I lift three times a weekly with a trainer and I have been making consistent gains. After weights I hit a stair machine to burn 300 cals in as little time as possible, between 18-22 minutes. On non-weight days I take the dog for jogs, hike, walk etc.

Thanks for all the help!

I wouldn't stress about it. You can try searching the journals. Some people seem to be pro mass amounts of carbs and others more concerned about the protein to carb ratio. If you're building lean muscle and dont seem to be increasing fat then probably what you are doing is working for you right?

-Dylan