Need meals (easily digestible) for weight gaining / bulking

Hey,

I am 5.9 and ~125lbs (180cm, 57kg). As you can see that's not very much. I'm lifting for a year now, started with 115lbs, but I still look like I've never worked out haha.

I've found out that the generic calories calculator don't count for me, as I am ectomorphic; so I need more than 2800 kcal / day. My problem is that I've got a sensible stomach. I am eating around 3000 kcals / day and I haven't gained any pound this year; 3000 is my absolutely limit, I cannot eat more. I've tried peanut butter, fruit cakes, porridge, fruits, smoothies, shakes, etc. Most people say I should eat as much as I can, and my stomach gets used to it, so I can eat more. But that doesn't count for me either (as I said, the stomach is really sensible :/ )

I need some easily digestible meals, so I can eat more than 3000. I am a little bit intolerant to soy and I can't eat lots of fats in one meal. These are two further problems.

My current meal plan

Breakfast: shake: 100g oatmeal, 1 big banana, 1/2 cup of berries, 1 orange, 1 glass of oat milk, 1 tbsp rice/pea protein (700 kcal)

Snack: fruits e.g. 100g of dates and ~30g nuts e.g. cashews, pistachio, peanuts (500kcal)

Lunch: 150g pasta with 250g tomato sauce and vegetables (600 kcal)

Dinner: Rice salad with lentils (500 kcal) plus same cake (300 kcal)

Snack: 2 small slices of bread with peanut butter (300 kcal)

all in all about 2900 kcal: 90g protein, 420g carbs, 80g fat

That's what I ate yesterday. And there's just no more space in my stomach for more food. The morning shake is really heavy food for me, even though it's liquid.

I want to be stronger and bigger; and I want that people around me get rid of the prejudice that vegans are small, thin, etc. Any hints for me?

Thanks

You can try this trick that works for me.. Eat raw vegetables. It forces you to chew more and thus makes me feel like eating/chewing more(kind of how chewing gum can be addictive). Also it is good on your digestion and gives you more energy.

Thanks for your replies.

I use oat flakes, they have the same calorie amount like granola cereal (about 300-400kcal / 100g). But I use cornflakes every now and again. They are not as heavy

I can't eat that much quinoa, I'd eat 150g of quinoa in about 2 days. Same with things like spelt or green spelt. Pasta and bread go pretty fine.

Thanks for the "trick" with chewing all day long. That's why smokers gain weight after they quit - because they are used to have something between their lips all day. I'll try it. At least, it's very healthy to eat raw vegs