Soy Free Diet Help

Hello -

I am looking for some guidance.....I have been a Vegan for 3 years.....and in the last 5 months started training for a show that i hope will be some where in the near future.....

I need some suggestions for a soy free diet plan.

I am so puffy and losing muscle it seems!

I am trying to lean out and it seems like i am spinning my wheels

I am currently following this as a diet plan

Breakfast - protein shake

post breakfast protein bar

lunch veggies and hummus

afternoon snack 17 almonds

protein shake

dinner quinoa and hemp seeds

over mixed greens

balsamic dressing

pm snack protein shake (before bed)

Snacking on green veggies only during the day.****

1,028-1,245 calories 113g carbs 26g fat 128g protein

I know this isn't a lot to be eating but anymore and my grams of carbs sore out of control and i'm still trying to cut 10-15 #'s.......

I try to eat more fat then carbs to hopefully teach my body to use up its fat stores.......

Currently 141 #'s and 17% BF

anything would be helpful here.......

Thanks for responding....

I what I mean by puffy is not as definded as I was....I'm still around the same weight but my BF percentage as changed from 15 to 17.5 which makes me think the weight loss ( 5 lbs ) is all muscle loss.....?

I really feel like I'm shooting in the dark with my marcos because its so hard to follow a low carb vegan plan and get enough calories in.

I'm just gonna have to keep pressing fwd lol...hopefully I start seeing some leaning out again without the muscle loss.

Right I totally agree !

I just can't seem to find the right combo to get my protein that high.....do you have any sample plans that are like this?

Or have any suggestions on what I could add to get the protein amount up.

I feel like I have searched like crazy and found nothing.

Can you handle wheat gluten? Seiten is pretty protein loaded with few carbs. There are alot of good seiten (no soy added in with the wheat gluten) products out there, but if it isn't available, then a box of Vital Wheat Gluten, Nutritional Yeast, and Veggie Broth can be used to make your own.