New to forum, but not to training and being a vegan :) (?'s)

Hi everyone, I am currently 18, have been a vegan since 15. I used to weigh 220 as a non vegan, but lost almost 50 pounds to 170 after the switch. (I am currently 6'5 1/2, so 220 was definitly not out of my weight range lol).

I liked having the weight gone, was ripped with an 8 pack, but had no muscle mass. I decided to start a training routine based upon the basic 3 sets of 8 reps every other day, with no cardio. I worked all muscle groups, and ate a TON of whole grains, beans, and vegetables to round myself out and provide protein. (also ate some cliff's protein bars)

I rose to around 210 (mostly uncut muscle), and decided that it was time to cut, so using push ups and situps coupled with HEAVY cardio, I dropped to my current weight of 185-190.

I currently have a little fat (probably around 8% body fat so not much at all, and only around the midsection so my bottom 2 abs don't show quite as well), but would like to maybe get to around 190-195 with perhaps 5% body fat.

My question regards my training, about if I am overworking my muscle too much during each workout.

I work out every day, and here is my schedule.

Mon/Wed/Fri:

10 min cardio warmup on ellip (around 150 cal burn)

3 sets of 20 reps for delts/ military press (10 for side lifts with a transition to 10 military presses with the same weight used for the side lifts)

3 sets of 10 reps bench press

2 sets of 10 rep tricep lift (where you put your opposite arm on the opposite hip for support and use the hip-side arm to lift behind your head)

2 sets of 10 assisted dips

10min cardio ellip cooldown (around 100-120 cal burn)

Tue/Thurs/Sat:

10 min cardio warmup on ellip (around 150 cal burn)

3 sets of 10 leg press

3 sets of 10 rep bicep curls

3 sets of 10 weight calf raises

3 sets 10 (attempted lol) pull ups

3 sets of 50 forearm curls

10min cardio ellip cooldown (around 100-120 cal burn)

My question regards my mon/wed/fri set. Do you think I am overworking the tricep? Remember this workout is 3 times a week, so that is almost 7 sets (be it that the chest press is working the tricep secondary) that invloves the tricep. Multiplied by 3 that is 21 tricep workouts.

What I need to know is if that is TOO hard on the tricep. I beleive it is not, because l am working it secondary in both chest press and split/a little more in the dips. Just looking for opinions , thank you!

Also my curent diet consists of no supplements (do not believe in concentrated energy), so I eat a TON of whole wheat pastas with salads and beans.

If you could recommend any diet changes to build/cut at the same time, please do so!