When to eat?

There are different opinions regarding scheduling. Some people say you should eat frequently about every 2 or 3 hours so that your body can maintain an anabolic state. Others choose something in line with intermittent fasting where one goes a period without eating to allow toxins to be removed and replaced.

I think you should experiment and find out what feels best for you.

Everybody is different. I will only eat carbs within an hour before a workout (or I feel sick), and any other time I just eat when I'm hungry. That works for me.

There are different opinions too depending if your goal is weight gain or weight loss.

oh thanks everyone for the tips

by the way yeah my goal is to put on mass so as you said i should eat not after one hour of the last sip of protein shake.

that´s really good to know because yesterday after my work out it took something like 5 hours before to eat a big meal, i made a mistake but unfortunately i was not at my place so i didnt have nothing to eat.

i will organize better from now on

and what would you advise me to eat after one hour of workout? big meal, like i dont know a big plate of seitan with cokonut curry cream, or something easy, like salad with tofu, but alwys with some amount of proteins?