Vegan Supplementation

Hey guys,

I am new to Vegan supplementation. I have never taken any Vegan proteins, vitamins, etc.

I was just wondering if there were any pre-workout, Protein shakes, Vitamins you guys could recommend to someone like me who is completely new to this.

I work a 9-5 schedule and don't find myself working out until 7:30 PM 4-5 times a week.

Depends what you can afford but there really isn't any need to go too mad.

I would be looking at covering the basics: EFA's (I use one with a high EPA/DHA content and it's sourced from microalgae), a good multivitamin/mineral complex (Solgar VM2000 or Vegetarian Multiple are both great), protein (SunWarrior or Vega are both two of the best). You could add in a creatine if you're going heavy with the weight training.

Protein shakes only need to be taken once a day, after training on the days that you train; the rest of your protein you should aim to get from your foods. All the best and welcome to the forum as well ~ it's an awesome community here MF.

Depends what you can afford but there really isn't any need to go too mad.

I would be looking at covering the basics: EFA's (I use one with a high EPA/DHA content and it's sourced from microalgae), a good multivitamin/mineral complex (Solgar VM2000 or Vegetarian Multiple are both great), protein (SunWarrior or Vega are both two of the best). You could add in a creatine if you're going heavy with the weight training.

Protein shakes only need to be taken once a day, after training on the days that you train; the rest of your protein you should aim to get from your foods. All the best and welcome to the forum as well ~ it's an awesome community here MF.

Thank you very much for informing me about these. They all look greats so far. I hope to get my hands on a few this weekend.