dried fruits? how and when?

since i am a big eater of dried fruits (almonds, hazelnuts, nuts, cashews, peanuts) i'd like to know some informations about how, how much and when to eat dried fruits:

i generally dont take somuch fat food during the day (my goal is building mass), so i eat at least 100gr of dried mixed fruits in the afternoon generally at 5-6pm when i go to parks to read, i dont take them just because they are a big source of healthy fat and calories but because they have even good proteins. should i eat them even in the off days? or everyday? generally in the workout days i eat carbs and proteins together but in the rest days i try to eat just protein food and less carbs and fat possible.

i even found soyaseeds with a great nutritional table:

for 100gr 484kcal, 48gr of proteins, 7,4g carbs, 26 gr of fat but the only probelm is that they are toasted.

as far as i know from people and other forums the toasted dried fruits are seen as negative for a bb diet, they should not be toasted, but unfrutnately i cannot find dried fruits with this awesome nutritional values.

what's your opinion?

I would say they are great post workout to keep protein reserves in stock, as well as before bed to keep you full and sleeping throughout the night. Personal experience tells me that a serving of nuts or seeds an hour before bed does seem to make me fuller and therefore more sedated while sleeping.

I would point out that you could add them in at any time of day and it probably will not matter as long as your diet is well balanced to begin with. Some people put nuts in their breakfast shakes. It does not really matter when you eat them, but due to the fats and proteins, I feel they really shine post workout, as a slower digesting protein and the fats as an adition to sedate you before sleep due to the fullness factor.

Get them online in bulk and you can usually find exactly the type you want (untoasted). Make sure you refrigerate them, as nuts and seeds go rancid, especially if you buy a bulk amount.