Fruit -Bananas

Tommy23

Hi all

I am trying really hard to get my abs to show. Does fruit prevent this or cause belly fat? I work a delivery truck so my meals are also structured. For example I eat 6 to 7 smallish bananas and nuts for breakfast and for lunch I eat about 4 smallish bananas. I also eat apples as my mid morning snack. Is this bad? For dinner I also eat a salad and mixed veggies.

any reply would be great.

Thank you

Tommy

pic attached to show my profile.

0727131625a_0001_0001.jpg.e03e5fb03130e38909834b307b5c04ba.jpg

0727131625_0001.jpg.452659e9a7138d3c9f90c5c1b848a5e1.jpg

From the sounds of it, you are getting loads of carbs, and very little protein and fat, bananas and salads/fruits don't have much protein in them at all

if you are working out and want to build the muscles bigger, you might like to change your diet

if you arent, and just want to loose body fat so your abs show, try counting your calories for a few days, then reducing it and tracking progress on some scales

Rabbit

thank you for the reply

I do not want to build muscles I just want to abs to show. I just want to loose the belly fat. I will do the calorie counting and reduce it. If anyone reading this want to give me their opinion I would really like that.

thank you

Tommy

... just want to loose body fat so your abs show, try counting your calories for a few days, then reducing it

Cutting calories isn't needed for fat-loss. And it looks like your body-fat is already low.

Cutting calories can ultimately make you fat. See my vid: Calories don't make you fat:

And, fat's not the only thing preventing the ripped look. There's water retention(often mistaken for fat). And people differ in why they retain water. But one thing is for sure: never get dehydrated; drink a gallon of water daily. And eat less dry foods.

Also try simpler eating: fruit by itself, less heavy foods.

1. abs have to do with genetics to a certain degree

2. heavy compound lifts will help bring out the abs on their own

3. cardio is useful for losing some fat so the abs will show

That being said I believe that one can still eat plenty of bananas while having and maintaining a six-pack.