Blocked Metabolism and Weight rebound

All topics relating to health, diet, nutrition programs and any questions you might have about general health.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Blocked Metabolism and Weight rebound

#1 Postby claudio.erba » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:47 pm

Hello Folks and thanks for accepting me in the forum :)

I hope to be in the right forum category for sharing my experience and asking some advice.
Some info about me and my vegan experience before Asking question:

About me: 40Yo, Italian, Male
Eight: 1.70 Cm
Weight: 68 Kg
Vegan? Yes of course!

2 Year ago I was 80 Kg, then I started eating healty food (No vegan) and doing Mountain Bike. In 1 Year I reached 69 Kg and a good fit (Blood exam ok and so on ...)

Last August I started being vegan, I have lost in 2 months 3 Kilos more reaching 65.5 (I was very happy! :)

After that, during this year, (I am still vegan, I do lot of Mountain Biking and also light Workout) I gained weight (Not so much, actually i'm 68.5, 3Kg more than last year) and there is NOTHING I can do to step back to 65.5Kg. For example this august I did Gym for 3 days a week and around 220 Km of mountain biking and no way.)

... why i'm Frustrated? Obviously, I hate my (small) belly! ;)

Also if I eat for 2 days something more caloric than usual I immediatly gain weight ... seems that my Metabolism is totally Blocked ...

Anyone with the same experience?
Any advice?

Thank you and Ciao from Italy!

Re: Blocked Metabolism and Weight rebound

#2 Postby EdensDemise » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:22 am

did you try to eat often during the day? like 5 or 6 times (of course less than before)
comunque benvenuto sono italiano anche io (anche se vivo a berlino)
Respect for nature and innocent life, the end of human over human oppression. A peaceful world can evolve after animal liberation.

Return to “Health & Nutrition Programs”