NitroFusion or Vega Sport?

All topics relating to health, diet, nutrition programs and any questions you might have about general health.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

brice1b6
Finch

NitroFusion or Vega Sport?

#1 Postby brice1b6 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:20 am

I am trying to find the best vegan protein out there for my diet. I need something that is drinkable with just water. I currently take Vega Sport but it cost so much I feel like their has to be another protein out there thats cheaper and just as good if not better.

C.O.
VBB Moderator

Re: NitroFusion or Vega Sport?

#2 Postby C.O. » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:57 pm

veganproteins.com has some good alternates. I like vega the best too. Plantfusion is pretty good though.

hrb93
Finch

Re: NitroFusion or Vega Sport?

#3 Postby hrb93 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:49 am

Plantfusion tastes really good. I had the mint choc one and it was really tasty with just water or unsweetened almond milk. I found Plantfusion wasn't great for my system though it left me feeling quite sick a lot of the time. I use Sun Warrior Warrior Blend. It tastes like hell on earth if you just have it on its own but if you have a smart shaker (with the little screw on powder holder on the bottom of the flask) then I put a scoop of Warrior Blend, a bit of stevia and some cocoa powder in the powder holder and that makes it bearable when shaken in with cold water.

I find Warrior Blend the easiest on my digestive system. Its raw and there's no crap in it.

Return to “Health & Nutrition Programs”