Am I doing something wrong?

Knrstz

I have worked out for years. I have eaten vegan for about two years. While I have gained strength, I feel like I should look so much better than I do. I do crossfit 3 days a week. I also hit the gym 2 or 3 days a week to hit any areas that I don't feel like crossfit targeted. For example crossfit does t really do much with your chest so I will make sure to get some bench and incline bench. I also run 3 times a week. 2 runs are normally shorter runs of 2-3 miles. They never exceed 25 mts. So I shouldn't be burning away muscle. Once every couple of weeks I will do an endurance run. Yesterday I ran 7 miles. Here is what I have eaten so far today. I think this represents what I eat daily.

6:30 am protein shake with hemp protein, half an avocado, 1/4 cupcanellinni beans 1/2 a banana and soy milk.

8-9:30 slowly snacked on about a cup to 1 1/2 cups of raw nuts-almonds, walnuts, peanuts, pecans and cashews.

11:00 another shake. Left overs from this morning. About 8 oz

12:30 black bean and corn quinoa tacos in romain heart lettuce wrap. A few dried figs. Half a tangerine.

1:30 other half of tangerine and banana,

3:00 protein shake with water.

In addition to this I have had a ton of water, I'll workout at 4:30, have a shake after I workout, a light dinner and maybe a shake before bed. I feel like I eat very clean. I feel great but I just don't feel like I look great. I'm 30 years old. I weigh 155lbs, bench 240 lbs, squat 275, can do 25 unbroken strict pull-ups etc. do I just need to be patient what I'm doing or change something? I want my love handles gone and more definition in my abs and arms. Thanks for all of the feedback.

What are you trying to accomplish? If you are trying to get bigger you should probably eat a lot more than you are with that amount of exercise. If you are just trying to get more cut, maybe you should try something higher in intensity like hiit.

For some reason I have been locked out and had to create a new user name. Anyways, my goal is to get cut. In regard to the first post, I eat things that contain those vitamins. I just didn't list them by mistake. Most protein smoothies have at least a handful of spinach. I have veggies at every meal. Most of the time they are raw. I want to be cut like frank medrano. I have worked out for way too long. I've started eating like my current diet for about a month now. I hate healthy before but had too many cheat days and to much alcohol. Is what I'm doing now going to get me there? Here is what I look like now. I know it's not bad, but I don't have lots of definition.

image.jpg.1290627f6122b4a8400e0bac3b33d9a8.jpg