Hit a plateau cannot go lower then 10% body fat

Hi

5'6 150lb 10% body fat and Mesomorph body type

I'm new to Vegan eating since last august and i do eat tons of fruits and veggies all day to add up those carbs i do need along with lentils and beans and quinoa and sweet potatoes -- but i eat 4 to 8 bananas a day and 15 to 20 dates daily to help add the carbs since my training is about 2 hours daily with cardio and weight training

I probably have about 300 carbs a day and 120g protein and maybe 60g fats daily

I'm wondering why can't i seem to get lower then 10% body fat i seem to have hit a plateau here

I'm looking to get down before summer 8% maybe 7% as a vegan it should be possible most foods i do eat are pretty healthy

thanks

I'm also stuck at the moment. My fat intake is about the same as yours but the rest of your numbers are a lot higher than mine. I'm thinking cut down on the fat intake (or lower your cals by 200 and see if that helps) but I'm getting a lot of mixed advice regarding plateaus :( Anyone have any ideas?

I had the exact same problem last year, even getting stuck at the same amount. Something that I've just started trying is ditching my post-workout shake of 25g protein and 50g carbs (grape juice). I've been reading a lot lately that argues against the existence of any "anabolic window" immediately following training, so if you do a post-workout shake with lots of high-glycemic carbs, maybe go without that?

I don't know if it'll help, as I just started, but I'm assuming losing that much sugar can only help.