Creatine Monohydrate

Payne

In my recent protein order, My Protein included a small pouch of unflavoured Creatine Monohydrate. Any suggestions on the best way to have this? Is it worth just adding the recommended amount into my protein shake? Or should I have it seperatly?

If I notice any improvementsfrom this I may stick with it (and if I have to have it seperatly, I'll buy a flavoured version).

Cheers

In my recent protein order, My Protein included a small pouch of unflavoured Creatine Monohydrate. Any suggestions on the best way to have this? Is it worth just adding the recommended amount into my protein shake? Or should I have it seperatly?

If I notice any improvementsfrom this I may stick with it (and if I have to have it seperatly, I'll buy a flavoured version).

Cheers

Sample packs of creatine are really only good to see how you like it's mixabilty or flavor or lack of flavor. You want notice anything when you take it. Like no extra energy or improved workouts ect.. not from a sample because creatine doesn't work that way. It only works with extended use. It is however one of the most researched and widely used supplements on the market. It's generally considered safe to use.

How you take creatine can depend on the brand and how you choose to use it. There are potential side effects to using creatine so I would strongly suggest that you do a little reading and learn a bit about it before you use it. This link has three different ways you can take it and how to dose it. http://www.wikihow.com/Drink-Creatine

Also choose your brand wisely some cause bloating which can be avoided for most people by choosing a good brand. I personally prefer con-cret creatine.

Thank you! I've also had a chat with my PT and he's suggested how to take it and was the one that recommended this particular brand. I think if I have 5g a day, I should have enough for eight weeks which should be enough to start seeing some kind of results, although he did say it'll take a few weeks to even start to do anything so I'll stick with it for a while.

Also, thaks for the link. I'll have a look a bit later through it.

Thank you! I've also had a chat with my PT and he's suggested how to take it and was the one that recommended this particular brand. I think if I have 5g a day, I should have enough for eight weeks which should be enough to start seeing some kind of results, although he did say it'll take a few weeks to even start to do anything so I'll stick with it for a while.

Also, thaks for the link. I'll have a look a bit later through it.

Eight weeks! That's a nice size for testing. When I read the post I was thinking sample size maybe one or two doses. You should be able tell if it works for you in 8 weeks.