NEW

All topics relating to health, diet, nutrition programs and any questions you might have about general health.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

MPB
Finch

NEW

#1 Postby MPB » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:29 am

Hey everyone,
Hope all is well! I am new to veganism and I've worked out in the past but I am taking it more seriously these days. I was hoping to get suggestions on a nutrition plan as well as a work out plan, or at least direct me to some, that I can follow. I'm 27, male, 130lbs, 5'9'' and have a very fast metabolism. My goal is to lead a healthier lifestyle and gain muscle, perhaps 10-15lbs.
Thank you!

Kora
Manatee

Re: NEW

#2 Postby Kora » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:19 am

MPB wrote:Hey everyone,
Hope all is well! I am new to veganism and I've worked out in the past but I am taking it more seriously these days. I was hoping to get suggestions on a nutrition plan as well as a work out plan, or at least direct me to some, that I can follow. I'm 27, male, 130lbs, 5'9'' and have a very fast metabolism. My goal is to lead a healthier lifestyle and gain muscle, perhaps 10-15lbs.
Thank you!

If you don't have a preference toward a particular lifting training style then I recommend starting strength. Or any 5x5 lifting program. IMO it's a very productive starter program for strength & muscle.

As far as diet eat whole foods, a wide variety and the less processed the better. It's all you really need to start with.

C.O.
VBB Moderator

Re: NEW

#3 Postby C.O. » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:32 pm

Hey MPG welcome to the community forum here. I would suggests starting your own training journal, checking out others here, and posting questions directly to others threads.

Return to “Health & Nutrition Programs”