NEW

MPB

Hey everyone,

Hope all is well! I am new to veganism and I've worked out in the past but I am taking it more seriously these days. I was hoping to get suggestions on a nutrition plan as well as a work out plan, or at least direct me to some, that I can follow. I'm 27, male, 130lbs, 5'9'' and have a very fast metabolism. My goal is to lead a healthier lifestyle and gain muscle, perhaps 10-15lbs.

Thank you!

Hey everyone,

Hope all is well! I am new to veganism and I've worked out in the past but I am taking it more seriously these days. I was hoping to get suggestions on a nutrition plan as well as a work out plan, or at least direct me to some, that I can follow. I'm 27, male, 130lbs, 5'9'' and have a very fast metabolism. My goal is to lead a healthier lifestyle and gain muscle, perhaps 10-15lbs.

Thank you!

If you don't have a preference toward a particular lifting training style then I recommend starting strength. Or any 5x5 lifting program. IMO it's a very productive starter program for strength & muscle.

As far as diet eat whole foods, a wide variety and the less processed the better. It's all you really need to start with.