Raw food day, ending in nausea…

All topics relating to health, diet, nutrition programs and any questions you might have about general health.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Bloom
Rabbit

Raw food day, ending in nausea…

#1 Postby Bloom » Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:29 am

Does anyone get nauseous when you have a raw food day? I once except it up for 5 days and the feeling of ‘I’m about to throw up’ got a little more intense each day i naver actualy thew up tho.. :P
Proper nutrition is an art. Every bite is a brush stroke. Every swallow,a new colour. Each meal,a cloud, a tree, a flower a piece of the beautiful painting that you are becoming.

Well thats one whack-job way of putting it.

Bigbwii
Elephant

#2 Postby Bigbwii » Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:36 am

That's actually one of the symptoms of detox.... :wink:

Research on detox so your prepared.
FRUITARIAN FITNESS
The Fruitarian Lifestyle & Fitness Coach
www.fruitarianfitness.com

Bloom
Rabbit

#3 Postby Bloom » Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:26 pm

i have done some reserch.... i guess i better start now before holidays are over!!
Proper nutrition is an art. Every bite is a brush stroke. Every swallow,a new colour. Each meal,a cloud, a tree, a flower a piece of the beautiful painting that you are becoming.

Well thats one whack-job way of putting it.

veganpotter

Food

#4 Postby veganpotter » Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:41 am

I've never had a problem eating all raw and I've done nothing to transition...the only problem is going back to cooked food...I feel fine if I'm not doing anything but I notice a big different when I actually workout after reverting to cooked food...the other way around is purely positive.

Return to “Health & Nutrition Programs”